“Accelerate to the Top of the Search Engines, Engage Your Marketplace with Facebook & Other Social Media… & Multiply Your Sales!”
In all of our work with clients since we founded Epiphany Marketing in 1998, the single biggest challenge we always have to overcome with businesses of all shapes and sizes is this:
“Very few businesspeople – almost none, in fact – have a written, measurable, sustainable marketing strategy.”
And we’ve worked with everyone from the smallest “Mom & Pops” all the way up to global conglomerates. Our clients have hailed from 5 continents; in virtually every type of industry you can imagine… manufacturers, retailers, publishers, software companies, healthcare providers, service companies… you name it. And very rarely have we ever encountered a business that was effectively using a written strategy before we began working with them.
This lack of strategy is the biggest reason why marketing efforts are largely “hit or miss” (mostly “miss”).
In fact, according to Harvard Business Review,
- 84% of marketing campaigns result in less market share (not more)
- Fewer than 10% of new products succeed
- Most sales promotions are unprofitable
- Return On Investment (ROI) for advertising is below 4%
The World Has Changed
Think back with me to 10 years ago. Back then, few people had heard of “Google.” Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook) was still in high school. Advertising in the yellow pages was a required expenditure if you served one or more local markets. Most businesses could “hang out a shingle” (so to speak) and figure out a way to reach customers.
But we were already sliding down the slippery slopes of one of the most monumental shifts in the history of business… and the shifting hasn’t stopped. If anything, the shifting continues to accelerate.
Since then, here’s a sampling of what has occurred:
- In late 2001, the anthrax scare caused direct mail response rates to drop as people stopped opening mail from unknown sources. For a variety of reasons, response rates have never recovered.
- In 2005, a little-known website called YouTube forever changed things by making it easy to upload and share video. They were acquired by Google in November, 2006.
- Facebook reached 300 million active users (equivalent to the size of the population of the United States) in September, 2009 – 5 years after it was launched. It reached the 500 million mark only 10 months later. (Today they have over 800 million active users.)
- Relatively few mobile phones in 2001 had the capability of sending and receiving text messages. By December, 2009, US mobile subscribers were sending 152.7 billion text messages… per month.
- The last 5 years have seen the size of local newspapers and Yellow Pages publications shrinking (or even disappearing) and attendance at trade shows has dropped dramatically.
- A whole host of social networks such as Twitter have popped up, and mobile geo-social services such as Foursquare and Facebook Places have create a dizzying array of new options for reaching out to active buyers.
Where and How Can You Effectively Promote Your Business to the Right Prospects?
Now… as a business owner, you face more options with less certainty. You know your future customers are online, but where and how should you reach out to them?
Here’s what we frequently hear from our clients when we begin working with them:
- Search engine rankings are a bit of a mystery. Everyone wants to understand how they work and get their business to the top. There are many, many “experts” trying to tell me what to do… who can I trust?
- Facebook, Twitter and other “social media” outlets seem to be getting great results for some people, but it seems like an enormous waste of time. At the very least, the learning curve is steep… with no guarantee of results!
- The traditional options for advertising and marketing (e.g. yellow pages, newspapers, trade shows, radio, television, print) don’t seem to have the impact they once had… where should I spend my advertising budget (assuming I have one at all!)?
When we ask business owners where most of their new clients and customers are coming from, the #1 answer we get is “word of mouth.” If you’re like them, this tells me 2 things about your business:
- You must be doing a good job at least some of the time – otherwise nobody would be telling other people about your products or services
- You are sitting on a big opportunity, because there definitely are things you can do to dramatically increase your results.
“Word of Mouth” is great – but it really isn’t a marketing strategy. Most business owners don’t realize that there are strategic ways to go about getting those referrals more consistently and more effectively.
But that still doesn’t answer the question: what should I do to get more customers?
How to Get Top Results… Without Spending Top Dollar
Over the last 12 years, our work with clients has necessarily changed. We still spend the majority of our time coaching clients through the process of developing a written, measurable, sustainable marketing strategy.
However, we spend more and more of our time educating businesspeople about the technologies and trends that affect their results.
For example, in 2006 we began recommending that businesses reduce or eliminate yellow pages advertising (with some notable exceptions). During that time, we led the redesign effort for the website of one of our clients – a physician. He wanted to cut his advertising costs and increase the number of new patients coming into his practice at the same time (who wouldn’t?).
He became the “test case” for a new technique we were developing at the time. He was willing to invest some time in doing what we showed him how to do, and we implemented a tool for him to use. We were testing this ourselves, but he wanted to give it a shot to see how it would work for him.
One year later, over 50% (today it’s closer to 60%) of his new patients were coming to him as a direct result of his website. What makes this unique is that he’s a widely respected specialist, which means he should be getting most of his new patients from referrals from other physicians.
“When David told me that I could start using the internet as a primary method for marketing my Neurology practice and obtaining new patients, I didn’t believe him. However, having prior experience of working with Dave, where he made outrageous claims that I didn’t believe, I proceeded… based upon previous results.
His predictions came true, where now my Internet presence is responsible for a large number of new referrals. The initial investment cost of the project was rapidly recouped and… has added significant revenue to my annual bottom line. Within 6 months of implementation, I was ranked on the top four pages of Google. Almost 50% of my new patients were (and are) coming in after finding me on the web. I was a busy physician when I started down this road – but I was able to use the techniques he showed me to make my business even more successful.“ (emphasis added)
Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., Sarasota Neurology, P.A.
Needless to say, we began implementing this technique with other clients right away. In 2007, for example, we used this technique along with some others we had been working with. In 7 months, we were able to multiply his sales… an increase of over 6475%!
That’s When We Realized
…that the most valuable thing we were doing was training our clients.
So in early 2008, we launched a program that allowed us to use group coaching to take people through the most important part: the strategy. Then we trained those same groups how to use the very same techniques we use with our clients.
Over the last 3 years, we’ve taken group after group of these elite business owners through this training. Over time, we’ve honed the process and added new information to keep up with the times.
And we recently recorded the entire 14-week group training, which people spent thousands of dollars to participate in, and have put it into this kit just for you.
That’s how The Ultimate Small Business Growth Kit in a Box… Without the Box! came about!
This is a way for you to receive the benefit of “sitting in” on the group coaching process.
What Will You Learn?
Very simply put: you will learn all the essentials you need to grow a business in today’s world! In fact, many of our trainees over the years have asked questions like:
Why don’t they teach this in business school?!
The training is broken down into 3 phases: Strategic, Tactical & Leveraged
In Phase 1, you’ll step through the critical process of developing strategy. This includes:
- Understanding your “Bullseye Customer” (not just the target, but the Bullseye)
- Establishing what your “True Product or Service” is… and how business who understand this are able to charge more and earn more profits simply by better understanding the value they provide.
- Developing your “Message” – the high-impact idea you should convey about your true product or service to the people in your “Bullseye” to compel them to take action and do business with you.
From December, 2010:
“A quick note to let you know how valuable your training has been to me! It has already helped me identify several key areas that need my attention to cause my business to flourish like I want it to. I am nowhere near finished the training but I have already identified and implemented some of the ‘techniques,’ as I interact with my customers. The results have been phenomenal! I have already made my money back with the orders I have captured as a result of your training.” (emphasis added)
From March, 2011:
“I wanted to thank you again for the services you provide through Epiphany. I have moved up to the first page of the Google search engine in as little as 3 months! One month ago I secured a $40,000+ contract with a vending manufacturer who found my company on Google. I was also recently contacted by another manufacturer who wants to send us all of his business … and yes he found us on the front page of Google. Don’t stop what you are doing. You are truly a blessing to the business community!” (emphasis added)
Sonya L. Thompson
First Choice Locators & Vending SVC LLC
In the Phases 2 & 3, you’ll learn powerful concepts like:
- How to “reverse engineer” the search engines… so you know exactly what people are searching for.
- How to consistently rank on page 1 (or even in position number 1) for the right terms without wasting valuable resources on “Search Engine Optimization”
- How to write irresistible copy to cause each and every one of your advertising and marketing efforts to generate bigger results…
- And much, much more!
Here’s How You’ll Benefit…
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. The techniques you’ll be learning here are not only effective, they are bleeding edge, up-to-the-minute and being tested in real-time.
When We’re Finished, You Will Have…
…a comprehensive marketing strategy that helps you target the RIGHT PEOPLE with the RIGHT MESSAGE using the RIGHT MEDIUM.
You will learn:
- The critical questions you must be asking yourself to make sure you have a sound, comprehensive marketing strategy.
- How to know with certainty whether a given marketing initiative is right for your business.
- Where Google, Facebook, email & other internet technologies fit into your overall marketing strategy.
- How to use FREE and LOW-COST tools to attract the right prospects to your business.
- How to decide where your marketing budget should and shouldn’t be spent.
- How to show up in top positions (for FREE!) in search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing when your future customers are looking for answers to the problems your products and services will solve for them!
- Exactly what to do to make the most out of your search engine rankings
- Why your last marketing initiative failed… and how to fix it.
What’s in the Kit?
16 Training CDs, each containing 1-3 hours of training. Just pop them into your computer & watch!
- Orientation Session
- Session 1: Laying the Foundation
- Session 2: Your True Product
- Session 3: Your Message
- Session 4: Masterminding
- Session 5: Keywords
- Session 6: Content Marketing 101
- Session 7: Social Media 101
- Session 8: Facebook Kickstart
- Session 9: Facebook Content
- Session 10: Twitter and Other Networks
- Session 11: Leverage
- Session 12: Advanced SEO
- Session 13: Integrating Campaigns & Writing Irresistible Copy
- Session 14: Secrets of Conversion Offline & Online
- Reunion & Materminding
Plus… a Bonus CD containing MP3 files for all 16 of the above recordings. Load these files onto your iPod, iPhone, Android phone, MP3 player, or even listen to them on your computer or burn them to audio CDs. This way, you can listen to key sessions again and again!
The 17 CDs come bundled inside a 3-ring binder that also contains a 150-page (plus) manual. In it, you’ll find important introductory information, your “pre-work” assignments, as well as presentation materials and notes that correspond to each of the training sessions. The manual has been designed with plenty of space for your own notes, and it’s neatly broken down into chapters for your convenience.
“The concept here and what it is that we’re learning – I would say the paradigm shift has been huge for us as far as going from a brick and mortar mentality to an internet mentality – basically moving from the past to the future – it’s been incredible and I’ve already sold the concept and these marketing seminars to a whole bunch of other people that I work with and know and I’ve gone for searches for friends of mine that are in business and can’t find them anywhere and I can see how easily they can get there, so I’m really excited about this and I would recommend it.” (emphasis added)
Rick Osborne, Best-selling Author and Speaker
Vancouver, British Columbia
How Much is a Customer Worth to Your Business?
Think about the lifetime value of a new customer. How much will they spend over that time? What would it be worth if you had a steady stream of these new customers showing up in your business every month?
The answers to those questions will help you understand what this training is worth.
How would it affect your bottom line if you could stop wasting money on advertising, direct mail, telemarketing, cold calling and other methods that aren’t working for you?! (By the way, I use all 4 of those methods at times — the main thing is to know whenand when not to use them, and to know EXACTLY HOW to use them effectively!)
How much additional revenue and/or profits would you pocket this year if the number of new prospects you were working with DOUBLED… or TRIPLED while your cost of acquiring them went down?
Only you can answer those questions… but I’m guessing that you’d pay thousands… and into the tens of thousands of dollars to achieve those results!
Business owners have been spending over $3,000 each to go through this valuable training… but we are thrilled to be able to offer the very same material to you through this kit for only $1,497!!
Yes! I’m Ready to Grow My Business!
Show Me How to Create a World-Class Marketing Strategy
I understand that my investment in “The Ultimate Business Growth Kit in a Box …Without the Box!” entitles me to:
- The Complete 16-Disc Training Library (with 1-3 hour of video training on each disc)
- The entire 150+ page accompanying manual (with assignments, notes & important information)
- The Bonus MP3 disc containing the audio of the entire training library
Make Sure I Also Receive These Valuable Bonuses!
Since I’m purchasing right away, please make sure I also receive 3 months of access to the exclusive Epiphany Marketing membership site, including:
- Hours & hours of BONUS up-to-the-minute video training on specific topics related to the kit (Facebook, YouTube, Email Marketing, Podcasting, WordPress, etc)
- 2 LIVE training webinars each month
- The Members-Only Discussion Area, where I can post questions and receive answers to my marketing & technology-related questions
- Much, Much More!!
Over $7,000 Worth of Training & Bonuses: All for
$2,997 Only $1,497!!
Let Uncle Sam Pay for Your Training!
Most business people in the USA can deduct this from their taxes as a business expense for education. Check with your accountant or tax professional to see if you can get Uncle Sam to pay for your business growth!
“What I truly needed, was first to know what marketing was all about. For me, Epiphany Marketing’s program really has outdone my expectations…The process has helped me to not only understand how people think, how they search, the way they look for help, but it helped me also in my own business approach – to clarify issues for me and that was so important because I was forced to think through the process far more than what I expected and in that I discovered much more. I have learned so much more about websites and identifying what works for search engines and that helps me tremendously. I’m really very happy with what we’re doing and I would like to share it with the world at the moment. You have made bold promises … and I’m the one today to say that you have really done more than what you have promised and I’m just excited about this.“ (emphasis added)
Wilhelmien Van Nieuwenhuizen
This process has been amazing. A lot of the reasons it was attractive to me were that I could develop some ways to connect with people which did not involve me going out on weekends and being away from my family, so some things that could be happening kinda 24 hours a day. And it’s really neat to be working with people who have a technical nature that are still really relevant to connecting with people.” (emphasis added)
Dr. Jeff Listiak, Founder of Integrity Chiropractic